Online Banking Security
- We have controls in place to minimize the risk of security incidents.
- We disable the possibility that your user name and password be automatically saved with the auto-fill tool of your navigator, which may expose your account to unauthorized use by third parties, with only starting the navigator in your personal computer.
- Our pages will always open showing an address starting with httpS, with S standing for Secure.
- We have a digital certificate issued by VERISIGN, Inc., a world-wide certifying company for internet sites.
- When entering Online Banking, you will note a padlock on the upper part of the screen which when closed, it will prove that you are entering the Online Banking pages of Credicorp Bank (you may “click” on the padlock and the certificate information will be shown). Furthermore, the padlock confirms that security measures, such as encoding the transmitted and received information, are being applied.
- We activate security data encryption at 128 bits under the standard protocol of SSL (Secure Socket Layer), which is internationally renowned as the highest level of security for transferring data through the Internet. This technology makes the exchanged information illegible to others. In this way, we guarantee the confidentiality of the information from your computer to ours.
What should you do in case of suspecting a possible fraud?
If you think that you may have exposed your access password to our Online Banking, we suggest that you contact us immediately through our Customer Relationship Center at 800-7555 or 210-8255 or [email protected] in order to proceed with the respective containment processes.